Glatz AG

X [Close]

EST. 1895

125 Year Anniversary


Can I arrange for repairs directly at the manufacturer?

As a general rule, we recommend that repairs are carried out at the retailer from whom you purchased your GLATZ sunshade. You are only able to make any warranty claims from the actual retailer.

In exceptional cases, such as if your retailer is no longer in business or you are not satisfied with your GLATZ retailer, you can submit your damage claim directly to GLATZ. To do this, please use the following form:

GLATZ service form

Complete the form and then return it to us at:

Please do not forget to enclose your purchase receipt and a photo of the damage in your email to our Support Center.

Was this article helpful?

Glatz dealers in your area